Ed is a partner in the firms Virginia Beach office. Eds areas of practice include business and hospitality law, business entities and general counsel, estate administration and probate, estate planning, commercial real estate and contract law.
Eds business and hospitality practice includes the formation, purchase and sales of businesses, ABC licensing, commercial lease negotiation and preparation, employee relations, contracts and business management agreements, stockholder and member agreements regarding death, disability and other contingencies, owner estate and business succession planning, and general legal counsel services. His trusts and estate practice includes the administration of decedents estates, probate, fiduciary qualification and duties, estate accounting, estate litigation, distribution proceedings, and ancillary administration.
- Virginia State Bar; Business Section, Trusts & Estates Section
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Judicial Council, Standing Committee on Commissioners of Accounts; Chairman
- Virginia Conference of Commissioners of Accounts; Former Chairman
- Virginia Beach Second Precinct Advisory Committee; Former Chairman
- Western Carolina University; B.S., 1975
- Virginia Law Reader Program; Virginia State Bar, 1981