Josh is an Associate in the firm’s Newport News office. His practice focuses on zoning entitlements including rezonings and special exceptions as well as residential entitlement. Additionally, Josh is experienced in common interest community (homeowners associations and condominium owners associations) law and governance and has drafted and reviewed residential, commercial, and mixed-use governing documents.
- Virginia State Bar; Common Interest Community Committee, Chair
- Virginia Bar Association; Real Property Section, Young Lawyers Liaison
- United States Marine Corps
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington; B.A., 2013
- William & Mary Law School; J.D., 2016