Credit unions nationwide are increasingly becoming targets of fraudulent activity involving requests for wire transfers. They are experiencing losses in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. It is critical for credit unions to take the necessary precautions to implement best practices to prevent fraudulent wire activity, while balancing the risks against the goal of quality member service.
Kaufman & Canoles invites you to attend “5 Things Your Credit Union Must Know About Wire Fraud,” an exclusive complimentary webinar on how credit unions can take steps to prevent wire fraud. Topics covered will include the following, with time allowed for questions to be addressed by the presenters:
- Learn critical steps to avoid fraud in the first place.
- Know what you need to do to make sure your fidelity bond covers any wire fraud loss.
- Find out the latest advances in user authentication processes, and which ones will work best for your credit union.
- Learn the difference between single factor authentication and multi-factor authentication, and why it matters.
- Fine tune your internal wire fraud policies with critical, mandatory language.
- Review suggested approaches to filing insurance claims.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST