Staffing companies and their clients have to wrestle with some of the most difficult issues that have arisen as a result of the February 10th release of the final regulations on the employer mandate, including:
- Who is the common law employer?
- Who needs to count the worker as their employee for purposes of determining whether they’re a small or large employer?
- Who needs to offer the worker coverage to avoid penalties?
- Under what conditions can the client “count” the coverage offered by the staffing company?
- What are the consequences of misclassification of the worker?
- What changes should be made in the contracts between the staffing company and the client company?
Kaufman & Canoles invites you to attend a complimentary webinar addressing these and other relevant issues that may impact staffing companies and their clients.