By now everybody knows that “small” employers (generally less than 50 full-time and full-time equivalent employees) are exempt from the Affordable Care Act’s employer mandate to offer health benefits to full-time employees or face penalties.
However many small employers will continue to voluntarily offer group health benefits and need to be aware of how the ACA will impact their coverage.
K&C attorney John Peterson invites you to attend a complimentary webinar that will highlight and explain the ACA’s seven critical impacts on small employers, including:
- Applicability of the FLSA marketplace notice
- No reimbursement of individual premiums
- Impact of employer coverage on employee subsidy eligibility
- Required health insurance ‘reforms’
- Penalty for insurance reform violations
- Likelihood of significant premium increases
- Pending non-discrimination rule and related penalty
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Webinar