With no relief from the Supreme Court, the election or Congress it is time to start planning for the potential penalties that will begin in 2014 if you fail to offer ‘affordable’ group health insurance that provides ‘minimum essential benefits.’ Since 2013 employment demographics will determine 2014 coverage requirements and penalties planning needs to begin now.
This webinar addresses the following issues:
- I’m a small employer, am I subject to the penalities?
- What are the ‘minimum essential benefits’ my insurance must provide?
- What makes my insurance ‘affordable?’
- What penalties do I face if my insurance does not meet the minimum requirements?
- What penalties do I face if I offer no insurance whatsoever?
- Most importantly, what can I do in 2013 to avoid or minimize the impact of the new penalties?
Presented by: John M. Peterson
* AN UPDATED COPY OF THE WEBINAR SLIDES ARE AVAILABLE BY CLICKING HERE *