Administrative CoordinatorJanuary 11, 2019, 09:55 PM
Kaufman & Canoles is an excellent work environment. You will find success – and great satisfaction – if your vision for your own career matches up with our core values: forward-thinking, hard-working, progressive, entrepreneurial and a can-do spirit. Kaufman & Canoles offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. The Newport News office of Kaufman & Canoles is seeking an Administrative Coordinator.
- Assist Eminent Domain Practice Group attorneys with research in identifying property owners impacted by condemnation matters.
- Assist in preparing marketing materials for Eminent Domain mailings
- Prepare and maintain data on eminent domain projects
- Operate and maintain the mail-copy room; by receiving, collecting, and logging copying requests; organizing and stocking office supplies
- Review and sort mail
- Serve as backup to the receptionist
- Interact and communicate with attorneys, paralegals and clients
- Assist in filing and closing out files
- Perform a variety of other administrative tasks as assigned
- Observe strict confidentiality in all client and firm matters
- Marketing or I/T experience beneficial
- Proficiency in data management
- Proficiency in managing social media accounts
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous client/customer service is a plus
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, strong ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Operational knowledge of standard office equipment including copier, scanner, and telephone
- Proficient in MS Office 2016, Excel, Outlook and PDF Docs or related PDF management software preferred
- Ability to routinely lift, carry, push, pull, slide materials weighing up to 25 lbs.
Kaufman & Canoles is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) in all aspects of our employment and retention practices and decisions.