Kaufman & Canoles Forms Manufacturing & Distribution Team
By Manufacturing & Distribution
April 2016 – Kaufman & Canoles is pleased to announce that L. Scott Seymour and Stephen E. Story have been selected to co-chair the firms Manufacturing & Distribution Team.
The Manufacturing & Distribution Team was formed to deliver innovative leadership to help our clients grow in this cornerstone of the world economy. From product inception to final sale, and beyond, we provide counsel and support every step of the way.
To meet our clients’ needs, Mr. Seymour and Mr. Story have organized a team of attorneys with extensive experience in:
- Real estate and site selection,
- Technology and software licensing,
- Supply chain management (including credit applications, terms of sale and terms of purchase),
- Distribution agreements,
- Corporate governance,
- OSHA audits,
- Workplace safety and other employment issues,
- Tax counseling and dispute issues, and
- Dispute counseling and resolution.
Members of the Kaufman & Canoles’ Manufacturing & Distribution team include Robert J. Barry, R. Johan Conrod, Nicole J. Harrell, Christopher S. Johnson, Sharon Kerk Reyes, Robert E. Smartschan and Timothy O. Trant.
The contents of this publication are intended for general information only and should not be construed as legal advice or a legal opinion on specific facts and circumstances. Copyright 2023.