Christopher is an Associate in the firm’s Norfolk office and a member of the Maritime Law and Litigation practice groups. He earned his B.A. from the College of William & Mary, his M.F.A. from the University of Nevada, and his J.D., cum laude, from Tulane University Law School.
- Tulane Maritime Law Journal Volume 46; 2021-2022; Member
- Tulane Maritime Law Journal Volume 47; 2022-2023; Senior Member
- College of William & Mary; B.A., 2007
- University of Nevada; M.F.A., 2011
- Tulane University Law School; J.D., cum laude, 2023