Samantha is an Associate in the Richmond office, where her practice focuses on providing guidance on regulatory compliance and contract reviews with vendors for state and federal credit unions. She also assists local businesses with transactional matters and commercial and residential real estate transactions. Samantha’s Private Client Services practice includes drafting estate planning documents and estate administration.
Recognition & Honors
- William & Mary Journal of Women and the Law; Articles Editor
- William & Mary Law School Leadership Institute, Member
- William & Mary Journal of Women and the Law, Outstanding Member
- George Wythe Society
- College of William & Mary; B.A., cum laude, 2015
- William & Mary Law School; J.D., 2018