In 2012, one in four major embezzlement schemes in the financial sector involved credit unions. In 2013, six of the top seven insider fraud cases reported by the Credit Union Times resulted in the credit union being shut down by the National Credit Union Association. Often, your fidelity bond is the last line of defense against a fraud scheme that threatens to destroy your credit union.
Kaufman & Canoles attorney R. Johan Conrod, Jr., invites you to attend “Potential Pitfalls in Your Bond Coverage,” an exclusive webinar on how fidelity bonds work. Topics covered will include the following with time allowed for questions to be addressed by the presenters:
- The basics of bond coverage
- How to make them work for your credit union
- Who’s covered and who’s not
- What steps to take in the first 24 hours after you discover that a loss has occurred
- What to do when the bond carrier says no
Click here to view the recording of this complimentary webinar. Please complete the information section (name, company, email, etc.) and the webinar recording will begin. Additionally, materials from the presentation are available on the download tab.