Brandon is an associate in the firm’s Norfolk office and a member of the Commercial Practice Group and the Real Estate Strategies Practice Group. His practice includes advising clients on commercial real estate transactions, merger and acquisitions, tax matters, general business law and corporate and commercial transactions.
- Virginia Bar Association
- Norfolk- Portsmouth Bar Association
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate
- Phi Kappa Psi Virginia Beta House Corporation; Board Member
- Virginia, 2016
- Washington & Lee University; B.S., 2012
- Washington & Lee University School of Law; J.D., cum laude, 2016